As you read this, please ask yourself, what have I done in the past, and which am I most likely to do?
- Which people do you relate to most?
- Which people make you anxious, or seem the scariest? Is it their actions, or the way they think that bothers you about them?
- Are there some people (in the story, or that you have interacted with in a temple at some point) that you think shouldn't really be in the temple?
- Maybe you think/feel that, if they really think/feel about the gospel *that way* about *that thing* that they shouldn't have a temple recommend?
- Was there anything that softened your heart, and opened up in your mind? (If so, what was it?)
Please, share your answers to at least one of these questions!
I promise, that if you can be brave enough, confident enough, or just take a few minutes to comment before you go read something else, please do it!